I'm 1/4 of the way through my pregnancy already and there are some things I'm starting to really miss:
1. Digesting food.
2. A good night's sleep.
3. English Breakfast tea.
4. Cold sandwiches, especially Italian subs.
5. California Cabernets.
6. Conversations that have nothing to do with babies, morning sickness, or baby gear.
7. Bleu cheese dressing.
8. Good headache medicine - Tylenol is totally useless.
9. Hot bubble baths.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
...you will not get a "good night's sleep" for another 10 years (minimum)...just preparing you for your new life!
I found tylenol worked a lot better with a gulp or two of caffeinated soda (I didn't drink any other caffeine, so I figured a little every now and then as medicine was okay)
Karen - I am still hopeful that I'll get some good sleep in the second trimester, but once the baby comes all bets are off! It's such a shame too, because I do really love sleep.
Christy - Caffeine is a good idea! Joe gave it up too in solidarity and I don't think we even have any in the house, but it's worth picking up a few bottles of soda just to make the sinus headaches go away. Now if only Joe would also give up red wine since the smell of it is so strong it is brutal.
Why can't you take bubble baths?
Post a Comment