Lilypie

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I am starting to feel much better - each day is a little better than the day before. I decided to save my last few doses of Zofran in case I am sick on a work day, and haven't needed it at all this weekend. My appetite is coming back slowly, and I'm able to eat more at each meal. I also seem to be over the dairy aversion for the most part, as evidenced by the bowl of peanut butter ripple ice cream I ate earlier. (Don't worry Mom, I also ate lots of protein, fruit, and veggies today.)

We managed to move everything that one person can carry out of the nursery this weekend, and the heavy stuff will have to wait for Jon's assistance on Wednesday night. I hope Joe gets motivated soon because he doesn't have a very good track record of finishing projects quickly.

No comments: