My nesting instincts are in full swing, and we spent the weekend cleaning, organizing, and measuring. Joe has a lot of construction projects for the nursery, but before he can start we have to move all the gym equipment, including the huge TV and all the electronic accessories, into the basement. So, we started by organizing and cleaning out the basement, mostly successfully. I had some bursts of energy, which were a welcome change, but I also lost my lunch in the Target bathroom today, so definitely not on the road to recovery.
I am getting excited for tomorrow's appointment despite all the bloodwork that I know is coming. It will be so great to hear the baby's heartbeat, and I have a long list of questions for my doctor. Assuming it goes well, we are going to make the public announcement tomorrow afternoon, meaning I will mention it in my Facebook status. I've told most people personally, although I did miss a few key people that I'll have to get to tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment