Lilypie

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stretchy

I woke up this morning feeling great, which is such a nice change. I slept well, was up early, and at work by 9:15. Usually I can't even get out of bed and move around before 9. I think the Zofran is mostly responsible for the turnaround, so I'm going to stick with it for another day or two.

Of course, if it's not one thing it's another. Towards the end of the day the area around my pelvic bone, lower abs, and hip flexors started to feel really sore, like a pulled muscle. I guess the muscles and ligaments in that area are stretching to accomodate my growing uterus, but I didn't expect them to feel quite so sore. I can definitely notice a difference in the shape of my midsection, even though my pants still fit. Maybe if I take short breaks from my desk chair and walk a lap or two around the office I will feel better.

The only thing that seems to not be stretching is my stomach. I still can't eat very much at one time, and I really need to work on having little snacks with me during the day so I don't get so hungry and can keep my energy up.

No comments: