Alison's Adventures in Pregnancy
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Baby Stuff
We got our first baby gift from Aunt Mandy yesterday - a fuzzy ducky rattle and some footie PJs with ducks on them. So cute!!! I am ready to fill up the nursery, if only Joe would hurry up and build it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Cravings List
Old Bay, on just about anything
Clam Chowder
Ketchup (which I normally hate)
Cabbage
Plums
Hostess Chocolate Cupcakes
Rice Krispy Treats
Strawberry Cream Cheese
Orange Soda
Beef Stick
Grape Popsicles
A Fried Chicken Leg
Kielbasa
Coconut Macaroons
Baby Registries
Amazon.com Baby Registry
Babies "R" Us Baby Registry
Pottery Barn Kids Registry
Target Baby Registry
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(117)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(15)
▼
January
(24)
Shopaholics
Yay Sleep
The Night That Never Ends
Just Kidding
Farewell First Trimester
Nursery Furniture
Defeat
Baby Stuff
More Tests and More Drugs
Feeling Movement?
The Nuchal
I am starting to feel much better - each day is a ...
Stretchy
So Close
Blergh
11 week ultrasound
10 week appointment
Nesting
Cravings
Straight Answer
Things I Miss
The baby must be having a growth spurt because I a...
I don't want to jinx anything, but I think I am sl...
My first act of 2009 was kissing my husband at mid...
►
2008
(22)
►
December
(22)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment