I know it's way too early to feel the baby moving, and Joe thinks I'm crazy when I say this, but I think I can tell when the baby is awake and moving around. The feeling is similar to lightly shaking an egg in your hand and feeling the yolk hit the shell. What I feel is an irregular pattern of a slight pinchy/bubbly feeling that happens every once in a while. Joe is convinced it's just gas, but it doesn't feel like that to me. It's not a particularly comfortable feeling, but I am convinced it's the baby moving because I felt it for a little while after yesterday's sonogram was over (when the baby was definitely awake and moving), and then again for a little while yesterday afternoon.
I won't feel any real kicking for another month or so, and even then it will be mild for another few weeks. Once that starts happening, I think I can say goodbye to comfort and good sleep for a long, long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
some people in my birth month community (which is YOUR birth month too!) have been talking about feeling some movement.
Post a Comment