It's 5am and I'm wide awake. It's been a long night. Let's just say Joe had to steam clean the bedroom carpet and I won't be eating pad thai again for a very long time, maybe never. I suspect the medicine I'm on for the UTI is the culprit because this is not normal morning sickness nausea. I'll be calling the doctor in the morning to see if there are any other antibiotic options because I definitely can't continue like this for 7 more days.
I'm feeling pretty defeated right now. I had such a good streak going and really thought the worst of the nausea was behind me, but this recent bout feels like such a setback. I am tired of being sick and I've dealt with more vomiting than a normal person should have to go through. Where is the relief??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hopefully the second trimester (which starts next week, right?!?!) will bring you some relief.
Oh no. That sucks. I hope the dr has some ideas.
maybe it is the antibiotic? I hope there is a solution for you...and QUICK!
Hang in there- you are a trooper A!
DAMN THAT PAD THAI!!!!!
dont fret! the smiles your little one gives you will be well worth it =D
Post a Comment