Lilypie

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Straight Answer

Finally, a straight answer from my insurance company. It only took talking to 3 representatives to get it, but the last lady was really helpful. The nuchal is definitely covered, and she even gave me the claim codes to make sure. We are definitely going to do it now, even though we were on the fence before. Joe was leaning towards not doing it because he doesn't think it's necessary or useful, but I wanted to do it just for the peace of mind. More information is always good, and it will be great to see the baby again sooner than later.

I think I will be getting the blood test portion of it done at Monday's appointment, and then the sonogram will be done during week 13. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a very low risk result - something like 1 in 2000 would be fantastic.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Yay, I'm glad it's covered!