Lilypie

Monday, December 15, 2008

Yuck

This weekend really sucked. I was nauseated and sick most of Friday night and all of Saturday. I even had to miss Joe's company holiday party. I couldn't keep anything down and had to send Joe to the store for some caffeine-free regular Coke, since the real thing is always what makes my tummy feel better. I had a little bit of spotting Saturday morning also, so was worried about that, and I've started getting weepy for no reason. Yesterday I took a short nap on the couch and woke up convinced that Joe wasn't actually going to build a deck this spring as promised, so I sobbed for about 10 minutes. Ridiculous.

Last night I tried prenatal yoga for the first time, but only made it 10 minutes in before throwing up. Unfamiliar and unpredictable motions seem to be the culprit, so I'll stick to walking for now.

I am back at work today, but not doing great. I'm trying sour candies and water to control the nausea but it's not really helping.

No comments: