Lilypie

Monday, December 22, 2008

Ultrasound Pics!















The first picture of baby Ferner! For the untrained eye, the baby is the white blob in the middle of the round black blob. I think it's funny that the ultrasound tech labeled it "BABY" as if we wouldn't know.















This one measures the fetal heart rate through that crazy stripey thing across the bottom. I had to hold my breath so they could get a good measurement.
















A side view. I might be imagining this, but I think I can make out a little head with a tiny nose and eyes.

4 comments:

Mandy & Jonathan said...

BABY FERNER!!!!!! Oh God this is so cool!!! And I totally think I can see his/her profile too!!!

Christy said...

Aw, yay! Baby Ferner is adorable!!! Sweet little baby.

The Bliven Family said...

This is so exciting!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree- I think I see a profile too! That's great- makes it SO REAL now!