My first ultrasound is on Thursday afternoon, and I'm both nervous and excited. Because I got pregnant using Clomid, the doctor wants to check and make sure everything is in the right place and count how many embryos I have (hopefully just one!). We should be able to at least see the heartbeat on the monitor if not hear it through the doppler. The baby is about the size of a blueberry right now, so we won't be able to see much, but just seeing a blob is ok with me.I might be crazy, but I am convinced that there's at least a small chance that the doctor won't see anything and tell me that I imagined the whole thing. So far I don't feel pregnant so much as just ill. It doesn't feel very real yet, but hopefully when we see the blob and the little flicker of heartbeat it will all settle in.
Is it bad to refer to my baby as blob??

5 comments:
Hee, blob. It'll be the cutest little blob ever!
TRIPLETS!!!!!! TRIIIIPLETS!!!!! ;-)
Ugh "Cousin" is Mandy, btw. Stupid blogger.
I knew it was you Mandy since you're the only one crazy enough to want triplets.
Oh no, I want YOU to have triplets so I can visit them. And then I can, you know, go home.
Post a Comment