My symptoms are changing rapidly, and the lack of a pattern is unsettling. I guess I am going to have to get used to not being able to plan everything out in advance!
This morning I had no nausea, but I woke up feeling heavy and achy and exhausted, kind of like cold/flu symptoms. I am spending the day resting and drinking lots of fluids and hoping I feel better tomorrow. It feels crazy to wish for more pregnancy symptoms, but I do wish I felt more pregnant - at least then I don't worry as much. I am craving chocolate cake - the kind with lots of layers with gooey chocolate icing in between. Joe has agreed to pick up groceries on his way home from work tonight, and I asked him really nicely to bring home something chocolate and gooey, hopefully he comes through with the goods!
My attention span is definitely getting shorter. I've re-wound the episode of Without a Trace on TiVo at least 3 times because I keep zoning out and then don't know what's going on, and I am forgetting things. Very unusual.
Oh, and I bought one maternity shirt at Target this weekend. It was $7.50 and looks supercomfy, so I feel justified.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment