I'm really glad Joe knows how to make good dippy eggs, and even more glad that he is willing to make them for me at 11pm. This almost makes up for the fact that he bought me wine glasses for Christmas.
Joe still thinks it's hilarious that he bought his pregnant wife wine glasses for Christmas, and is trying to convince me that he did it because it's a funny story. The truth is that he just went through my wish list and bought things that were easy to order on Amazon.
Non-alcoholic punches are a great idea! I will have to do some research. I'm sure there are some good ideas for the hot summer months when I'll be giant and miserable.
oh, ew. I thought dippy eggs=french toast, since you know, you dip the bread in eggs and then you COOK it. Dipping bread in your kind of dippy eggs does not sound yum at all. Nope nope nope.
5 comments:
Wine glasses? Silly Joe! We'll have to find some non-alky punch recipes or something.
Joe still thinks it's hilarious that he bought his pregnant wife wine glasses for Christmas, and is trying to convince me that he did it because it's a funny story. The truth is that he just went through my wish list and bought things that were easy to order on Amazon.
Non-alcoholic punches are a great idea! I will have to do some research. I'm sure there are some good ideas for the hot summer months when I'll be giant and miserable.
what is a dippy egg???
Dippy eggs is what my family calls eggs over-easy. They are dippy because you dip your toast in the yolk =)
oh, ew. I thought dippy eggs=french toast, since you know, you dip the bread in eggs and then you COOK it. Dipping bread in your kind of dippy eggs does not sound yum at all. Nope nope nope.
Post a Comment