There's so much stuff that goes along with being pregnant, and it's not even stuff for the baby. Today I am wearing my BellaBand for the first time, less because I need to and more to see if it's comfortable. It will be a great asset when the time comes that I can't button my pants anymore!
I also ordered a Boppy Cuddle Pillow to help me sleep more comfortably on my side. I am a stomach sleeper, but that won't be possible much longer. I've also started noticing that my neck and lower back are sore when I wake up in the morning, so I think this will help. I'm hoping Teak doesn't figure out how soft the pilow is and try to curl up on it too.
Mandy and I struck out with maternity clothes shopping today. I was hoping to hit a few sales and find a sweatshirt, maybe some loungy pants, and some sleep bras. The Old Navy in Tyson's doesn't even have a maternity section, and the Motherhood doesn't carry larger sizes. I do wish that I was thinner when I got pregnant, mostly because I won't have a cute baby bump until it is way too big to be attractive. But, my baby is healthy so far so that's the absolute best I can hope for, and the morning sickness diet has kept me from gaining any weight so far. At least my lunch of grilled chicken and mashed potatoes has stayed down - so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That boppy cuddle pillow looks just like one of the "leg" pillows Josh requires to sleep with every night. What a weirdo. But it definitely looks comfy!
Post a Comment