My hip is actually feeling a little better today, probably thanks to staying off of it and propping my leg up on pillows most of the day yesterday. If it happens again for a long period of time, I'll definitely be looking into a chiropractor, on the recommendation of several friends. I feel amazingly not awful today considering I am trying to function on less than 5 hours of sleep with a 5:45am wakeup call to head downtown in the rainy morning rush hour. I will definitely be leaving early today to take a nap before dinner.
Ian is just as grumpy about the lack of sleep as I am. He has been kicking me all morning, so strong that a few times I could actually see my stomach move. It is weird when that happens, but also cool at the same time.
Yesterday we got a shower gift in the mail from Niki - a shopping cart/high chair cover and a musical puppy toy. Somehow I knew Niki would be the one to buy the puppy toy. ;) I am excited about the shopping cart cover because all of the Moms at Wegman's have them and they are really cute, even though Joe claims our kid will have the worst immune system ever since he won't be exposed to germs like we were. He is going to be in for a shock with the first few months of daycare. Joe of course had to open the puppy toy right away and investigate the batteries and power switch. Clipper observed this activity very closely, and more than once attempted to snatch the toy for play time - apparently it looked pretty tasty. This could get interesting. Anyway, thanks Niki!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yea! I'm so glad you got it. Amazon was being stupid and told me that it shipped but wouldn't give me a tracking number. I can't say why now, but reading this makes me even happier about the gift I bought for the shower. :-)
Um, Niki, you already sent me a shower gift. Silly girl.
Post a Comment