Lilypie

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Great Gear Day

Today was a great baby gear day. First, I arrived home from work to find a shower gift from the Tormeys on my doorstep - a hooded towel and washcloths with froggies on them and a set of teething rings. Thanks Tormeys!

Then, Joe arrived home with the first shipment of co-worker donations and, to my surprise, it's really nice! She gave us a cradle swing with all the bells and whistles. It looks just like the one in this picture, minus the toy bar across the seat. Apparently there's more stuff coming next week, but it was too big to fit in her car with the swing. Hmmm.
Finally, the crib and dresser were delivered tonight and they are GREAT! I'm really happy with them. I can't wait to start filling the dresser drawers with clothes and diapers and everything else we'll need.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Looks like everything is coming along!

Unknown said...

in my opinion, the swing is THE most essential thing you need!! congrats!

Leah said...

oh i have that cradle swing! its great, but I wish it plugged in instead of eating up batteries (keep extra on hand!)

Anonymous said...

Oh hooray! Yay for shower gifts from afar ;) The books you sent are proudly (and the first!) displayed on baby Tormey's shelf.