Lilypie

Friday, March 13, 2009

Week 19 Ultrasound Pics

Here, finally, are the promised pics from this week's ultrasound. The pictures are never as good as the live view on the screen, so I am kind of disappointed with how these came out, and I'll just apologize now for somehow scanning them all crooked. (click the picture for a larger version)
This first one is a view of his right side, with the head to the left and the legs to the right.
This one is a view of the torso with the left arm and hand at the bottom, and the right arm and hand coming across his face. A better shot of the arms and hands.This one is a view from the top of his head, looking down his body, to his outstretched legs. I like to imagine he's sitting up in this one. =)
And finally, the one we were waiting for - it's a boy! I don't remember this photo being taken, I was probably crying by this point.
We get to do this all again in 2 weeks so they can get better shots of the face and heart, since Ian wasn't really cooperating and kept rolling from side to side. The tech promised to try a 3D view of his face next time, but she warned us that the conditions have to be just right to get a good one.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Awww. Hi Ian!!!

Niki said...

It's so cool that you can refer to him by name. :-)