Thursday, March 5, 2009
Another Appointment
I have another appointment tomorrow morning, this time with my GP. I've got an ear ache that's getting progressively worse, and I think it might be contributing to my dizziness lately. I've been feeling off-balance, light-headed, and dizzy, especially when I move from sitting to standing, and I need to get it fixed before I fall over and hurt myself or the baby. It could just be regular pregnancy-related circulatory stuff, or if could be an infection. I'm not looking forward to more antibiotics, and really, who gets an ear infection in their 30s!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ugh. Good luck! At least you'll be able to sympathize with your baby if 000s/he gets an ear infection ;)
More people than you'd think get ear infections in their 30's or I'd be partially out of a job! :) The guy in my office had one last week that caused a temporary hearing loss and was fun - NOT - for us because he couldn't hear anything! Feel better soon!
dizziness is no good...especially when you are probably already starting to feel a little off balance!
Post a Comment