Lilypie

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nursery Bedding - Final Decision!

We've made a final decision on nursey bedding, and even managed to get a great deal. After Joe wasn't completely sold on the PBK elephants, we decided to look a few more places so he could get a better idea of what's out there. We checked a few department stores but their selection is terrible. So, we went back to our favorite store baby2teen and found the perfect set. Their stuff is all so cute.

We stuck with the elephant theme but went in a different direction with the colors and patterns, and we ended up with this:

The elephants on this collection are super adorable, and the green coordinates perfectly with our wall color. Even better, we were able to get the bumper, quilt, crib skirt, diaper stacker, lamp, valance, and wall art all for the same price as just the quilt, bumper, and skirt at PBK. Best yet, the polka dot pattern will work perfectly with the wall circle decals that I love so much.

We will still need one more valance to cover the full length of the window, and Joe really likes the matching mobile. Luckily, both of these things are available on Amazon, so I've added them to the baby registry for now, just so I don't get in trouble for wanting to buy everything now.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I love it! So cute!!!

Christy said...

PS Good time of year for a cabbage craving!