Just this week I've started to feel really pregnant. I feel like I'm suddenly all belly, and I can tell that, when I walk, my belly is leading the way. It's not as easy to bend over or stand up, and I definitely can't sleep on my stomach anymore. My maternity shirts are getting a little shorter in the front too, and that's a good thing.
There are a lot of things I'm really starting to like about being pregnant. Feeling the baby move, being offered chairs and being told to sit, always getting to pick the restaurant, and having an instant topic of conversation with the also-pregnant dental hygienist or grocery checker or Starbucks barista (there really is a baby boom going on).
As for feeling the baby move, Ian is more of a squirmer and roller than a kicker, at least so far. I can usually tell what position he's in by where I feel the movement most, and it's fun to imagine what he's doing in there. Usually I feel fewer pokes and more fluttery movements, and sometimes I can feel the weight in my belly shifting ever so slightly as he changes position. Some days he's really active and some days he's quiet, although I can almost always feel him doing something during the times that I'm moving around the least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay for happy pregnancy days! You're practically glowing through the computer :) And I can vouch that your belly is looking super cute too.
Post a Comment