Two significant milestones are fast approaching:
1 week from today - the big ultrasound! I can't wait to find out the sex of this baby, and of course we are eager to find out if everything is ok developmentally. I am planning to drink a sugary caffeinated beverage on the way there so the baby is awake and cooperative, even if Joe thinks I am terrible. Not only will it be so much better to refer to him or her by name instead of 'it,' I can finally pick out the rest of the nursery stuff. And, maybe I can find a pack n play pattern that I like and finally buy it since all the other patterns I've liked have been available for a window of no more than 1 week and then are discontinued. So annoying!
2 weeks from today - the halfway point! I am already planning to celebrate the completion of half my pregnancy with a giant Italian sub from the Italian Store, of course. I haven't had any cold deli meat so far, and I won't have any again after that, so I figure I deserve a celebratory indulgence. A few slices of salami can't be all bad. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yay one week! I can't believe I'm not going to see you to vote. I can't decide! I'm kind of thinking boy now, but I think being pg again has just broken my mojo. I used to always have a feeling about everyone, now it seems broken.
We have a new Italian store by us that has subs I am dying to try. Hmm...
I can't wait to know if you're having a girl or boy!!!!
1 week! exciting!! mine is in 2. can't wait. i can't wait to find out what you're having though, that'll make my wait easier :)
Yipee! So exciting!
Em, maybe they will surprise you with an ultrasound and you will find out tomorrow!!!
no surprise, it's just as well, andy didn't come to this appointment, i'll just have to wait.
the Italian sub, btw, sounds divine right now!
Post a Comment