Lilypie

Thursday, May 7, 2009

UGH. My glucose was high by 1 POINT so now I have to go for the 3-hour test. They are sending me for outpatient labs to avoid another fiasco. Sigh.

4 comments:

Christy said...

One stinkin point?! AAAHHHHHHH!

Unknown said...

I KNOW! I'm all for caution but this is getting ridiculous, especially when my blood pressure wasn't technically high either. Joe will be away next week too, of course, and I was hoping he could keep me company at the hospital for the labs, so I might see if i can delay the test another week. Why is everything so difficult????

Sarah said...

:( Ugh I'm sorry that sucks, A.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! That does not sound fun!

Do you have to do the 3 hr test? WHat about just re-doing the original one?!?!? Is one point really that terrible? (ha I am always looking for the easy way out...)

Clearly, I am the last person to speak on the subject of having children....so take what I say with a grain of salt....but I always wonder about all these tests and such... Women have been having babies for EONS.... I just have to wonder sometimes if it is all really THAT necessary. I guess if it affects what your insurance will cover (based on results or what have you) then its okay, but otherwise I am skeptical...

....on the bright side hopefully that test will show no issues and then it will be smooth sailing from there?!?!?

Good luck!