Ian is making some crazy movements today and, since I'm fairly sure he's not doing the splits in there, I think I am feeling both his feet and his hands. Or maybe elbows. Yesterday I was reading, resting the book on my stomach, and he kicked it hard enough to shake the book. I think I could see him moving around if I watched my stomach long enough. It's only a matter of time before Clipper gets kicked in the chin, as she's made my belly her favorite pillow and snuggles up to me whenever I'll let her.
The nursery construction has hit a snag, as crown moulding is a lot harder to hang than we remembered (Joe and Andrew were in the process of hanging crown moulding in the townhouse when we met). The room has a lot of odd angles and Joe is having a really hard time cutting the moulding pieces so they line up at the corners. He's planning to try another method tonight and hopefully that will work; if not, we'll probably have to buy and paint more moulding since so much of it has been ruined.
Today I'm focusing on drinking as much water as possible in preparation for my appointment tomorrow, where the OB nurse will attempt to get enough blood out of me to run the glucose test. We have two options if it doesn't work. One is to do the test with urine, even though the results are nowhere near as accurate. The other is hospitalization with IV fluids and hospital labs, and I REALLY hope it doesn't come to that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment