Lilypie

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ouch

Yesterday we made major progress on the nursery - both of the bookshelves are completely installed and all of the wainscotting is up. The wainscotting took the longest because Joe had to cut an outlet hole in every single panel, and the room has a lot of off-angle corners.

Today's plan is to start installing the mouldings - crown, chair rail, and baseboard - but man are we sore! I didn't even do much yesterday except keep Joe company and give him moral support, but I can hardly move today. Poor Joe is in much worse shape, but is at least motivated by the mess upstairs to give it another go, since we'll have to clean up whether we finish or not. Wish us luck. At least tomorrow is a work-at-home day for me so I can prop myself up on pillows and recover.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I am excited to see the nursery next weekend!