Alison's Adventures in Pregnancy
Monday, May 18, 2009
Also
I now crave pickles
all
the time, especially the fried ones at the Irish pub near our house. Pickles and cabbage, hence my new favorite dinner of fried pickles and a reuben sandwich with cole slaw AND sauerkraut. SO GOOD.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Cravings List
Old Bay, on just about anything
Clam Chowder
Ketchup (which I normally hate)
Cabbage
Plums
Hostess Chocolate Cupcakes
Rice Krispy Treats
Strawberry Cream Cheese
Orange Soda
Beef Stick
Grape Popsicles
A Fried Chicken Leg
Kielbasa
Coconut Macaroons
Baby Registries
Amazon.com Baby Registry
Babies "R" Us Baby Registry
Pottery Barn Kids Registry
Target Baby Registry
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(117)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(14)
▼
May
(17)
30 Weeks
We had a lovely holiday weekend, despite what seem...
I can stop freaking out now because my glucose tes...
No glucose results today. I am 90% sure I have GD...
Four Hours of Torture
Also
Now that Joe is back from his conference, work can...
I really do not feel well today. The combo of pol...
I'm adding antihistamines to the list of things I ...
Today's Checkup
My baby shower yesterday was so much fun! It was ...
UGH. My glucose was high by 1 POINT so now I have...
Depending on which calendar you consult, this week...
Good News and Maybe-Bad News
Ian is making some crazy movements today and, sinc...
Ouch
Joe finally got to feel the baby kicking this morn...
►
April
(14)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(24)
►
2008
(22)
►
December
(22)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment