I really do not feel well today. The combo of pollen and dry air conditioning paired with lack of sleep is wreaking havoc on my sinuses, and I'm feeling mildly nauseated this morning. I hadn't heard that the nausea can return in the 3rd trimester until Emily mentioned it earlier this week, and luckily it is very mild in comparison, but it's still unpleasant.
I can't really complain because Joe has been awake all night on a cross-country red eye flight from LA to Dulles through Detroit, with the inevitable delays along the way. I am headed to pick him up from the airport shortly, so hopefully some tea and a lazy afternoon will fix us both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i hope yours doesn't come back, so far mine seemed to be a fluke, although i'm living in quite a bit of fear of it!
pollen can't stick around forever! hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment