Monday, February 16, 2009
Starving
I am starving today, which must be a good sign. Food is appealing again, and I am actually looking forward to eating. This morning I really wanted a blueberry bagel so I stopped for one on the way to work, and for lunch I really wanted my favorite Thai soup. This is monumental because I haven't been able to be anywhere near Thai food since the unfortunate pad thai incident. I also ate some chicken satay with toast and peanut sauce for protein, and now I really want some chocolate. If only the vending machines at work had orange soda ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i am *ADDICTED* orange soda
I love how you hyperlinked the "unfortunate pad thai incident"
The changing pads are great. I think that we went through two or three before Brady was finally potty trained. They come with a terry cloth cover that we used for about two weeks before we realized that it was way easier to wipe baby poop off of a plastic changing pad than to wash another item! They are surprisingly safe and sturdy, and Brady has never fallen off of his. They have a little sticky pad on the bottom that makes it anti-skid whenever you put weight on it. Even a newborn is heavy enough to make it not slide. It even has a seat belt thing to keep the baby strapped down. We never used it, but Brady wasn't ever really fussy at changing time. I have seen some squirmers though. You never walk away when you are changing them anyway, so it's more about comfort for them than safety. Pretty soon, you'll be able to change a baby anywhere! ...funny, I was just about to say "change HIM anywhere"....hummmmmmmm
Mmm, chicken stay and hostess cupcakes both sound really good right now.
I just voted boy!
Post a Comment