Lilypie

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I must have bad karma or the pregnancy gods hate me or something, because just when my morning sickness ended, I am hit with the stomach flu. I even have a fever to go with it, and I've mostly lost my voice. To make matters worse, I didn't sleep much last night and was up sick at 5am so poor Joe didn't get much sleep either. I have 2 important meetings to soldier through this morning and then it's back to bed with some Sudafed for me. This would be a lot easier if I didn't have to work, but then we would be poor and moving back in with Mom and Dad, so I will just hope for a quick recovery instead.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better. That's really awful timing.

It sounds like you have the same thing that Jack does. If it makes you feel better, I'm not sure I wouldn't choose to be sick myself over cleaning up what happened in our car this morning. Ah the joys of parenthood ;)