Lilypie

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Blog Features

I added a few new pieces to the blog sidebar lately (this is what I do when I don't feel like working). New content includes:

The Cravings List - I know that at the very least Mandy is excited to know about the weird things that I'm craving, so I am keeping a list. So far I haven't actually eaten any of these things because, by the time I can actually get them, I don't actually want them anymore.

Gender Poll - There are still a few more weeks to go before Baby Ferner's gender is revealed, so in the meantime I am taking a poll. So far I voted girl, and Mom and Em both voted boy. If you vote, please fess up in the comments!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say girl!

Christy said...

I can't vote, I am so torn! I always thought you'd have a girl first though. But, ah, I don't know! I will vote after I see you this weekend.

Cathy said...

I voted girl!

Mandy & Jonathan said...

YAY CRAVINGS LIST!!!! I don't know why this pleases me so. And I haven't voted yet -- I will need to study you further.

The Bliven Family said...

I voted girl...just because your mom and sister said boy...

You can probably figure it out already if you use my 100% accurate leg hair test. If your leg hair has significantly decreased, you are definitely having a boy. Don't know why...it has something to do with your testosterone hormones going to the baby instead of you. I have predicted it almost 100% accurately in the past 5 years!

(fine print)Results vary based on accurate self-reporting from the mother.

Christy said...

Hmm, my leg hair increased a ton last time and this time. Jack is definitely all boy. My hair always grows faster with prenatals though, so it's hard to say how the pregnancy affects it.

Lauren Kinnari said...

I vote Girl.....mostly because finding a onsie that says "Does this diaper make my butt look big" is simply too perfect and you wouldn't have seen it unless you would be able to buy it later!

~Lauren

Sarah said...

I voted girl!