Lilypie

Monday, February 23, 2009

My blog seems to be broken so maybe a new post will fix it.

I finally stocked up on maternity clothes this weekend with Mandy's help. We went to Motherhood, which isn't the greatest, but we got a few cute things and some much-needed pants. I am not convinced that these pants will fit for the rest of the pregnancy, but they will be good enough for a while. I also ordered a few more basics from Old Navy, and a few lightweight skirts and dresses since they were on sale and I will most likely live in them when it gets warmer. I think I have everything I need for now, and I'll re-evaluate in a few months.

We also did some recon in Pottery Barn Kids and discovered some really cute nursery decorations, so I may end up doing another registry there for decor and accessories. Right now elephants and butterflies are the front-runners for cuteness, but I am working on a way to incorporate a Swarovski crystal curtain a la Oscars. If not in the nursery theme then definitely somewhere else in the house - maybe around the jacuzzi.

3 comments:

The Bliven Family said...

I love elephants in a nursery...elephants and babies...the two go together like peanut butter and jelly!

Sarah said...

I'm glad you found some stuff! I loved Motherhood's clothes, but they're the only place that really fits me.

Yay for baby movement :D

Unknown said...

I have the best luck with shirts at Old Navy, but Motherhood's petite pants fit me well. They don't stay up as well as the Old Navy pants do, but I think that's because the Secret Fit Belly is stretchier and I am not big enough to hold it up yet.