Lilypie

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pregnant Feet

My right foot, which is a little puffy but looks relatively normal:

From pregnancy

My left foot, which, if not for the fresh pedicure, would be indistinguishable from the rest of my leg:

From pregnancy

Believe me, these look a lot worse in person. It's probably time to lose the toe rings.

3 comments:

Mandy & Jonathan said...

OMG TAKE THE TOE RINGS OFF!!!!!

Jen said...

Yep, no toe rings. How's your wedding ring fitting? I had to take off my engagement ring and then ended up putting my wedding ring on a necklace. I have a 8 month pregnant neighbor who just bought a cheap cubic zirconia ring to stand in for her wedding ring until their baby is born.
Hop in the pool it will help with the swelling! REALLY! My legs looked the same way and it was painful. Nothing I did at home helped except the pool.

Unknown said...

The toe rings had to go weeks ago, but my wedding rings are still fitting well. They're a little tighter than usual but not uncomfortable.