
I bought Ian a baby book today. I was originally resistant to the idea, thinking it would be one more thing I wouldn't have time for and that I would feel guilty for not keeping up with it. Plus, I don't think I've ever seen my baby book. I told Joe I didn't plan to do one and he was unhappy with that idea, but I hadn't put much more thought into it. Today I went to Babies R Us to exchange a gift and I happened upon a really cute baby book with blue and green elephants that match the nursery colors, and when I flipped through the pages I realized it could be really fun to keep a record of a lot of the things that happen in Ian's first few years. Plus, this will give me something to do while Joe finishes the nursery.

3 comments:
heeee, that's super cute :)
Ooh with cute elephants like that, you had to buy it!
I guess I need to pick one of those up soon. I wish I had done a little less on Jack's book (the thing is busting out of its seems). I'm going to have a lot to live up to with the next one.
So cute! I started filling out ours a few weeks ago and am really glad I decided to go with one. John's mom did one for all 4 of them so I am inspired.
Post a Comment